- Converts up to 92.1% of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home.
- Heavy steel cabinet holds in heat and reduces operating noise – keeping you comfortable without the extra sound.
- Stainless steel, tubular primary and secondary heat exchangers are more resistant to corrosion.
- Patented, durable Vortica™ II blower design is more efficient than standard blowers.
- Match your gas furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. In milder temperatures, your heat pump acts as the primary source of heat for your home. When the weather gets too cold, your system activates your furnace to deliver the heat you need.
Designed with value in mind, this gas furnace provides you with the comfort you want, the efficiency and durability you need and, of course, the American Standard commitment to quality you expect.